Application For Program
To be considered for the K12 program, apply below and submit the required documents to the K12 Administrator, Christina Daniels.
The following documents need to be combined into one PDF file and emailed to K12Admin@bcw.edu :
- Complete CV
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Cover letter clearly stating the desired Center for Medical GlycoSciences site of research
- 1–2 page personal statement summarizing: past accomplishments, area of intended research, future career goals and timeline, justification on how K12 training correlates with career goals, and past or future interest in the field of glycosciences
Specialty Requirement MD Only: Letter of support from the Division Chief especially from early stage MD needing to reduce their clinical commitment to no more than 25%.
1. Applicants who have been or are currently PI on other federally mentored carrier awards (K series awards) or other federal mentored carrier awards
2. Applicants who are currently PI on a federal grant (R01 and P01) or are PIs of a sub-project on a federal program project (P01) and center grants (P50)
3. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens or who do not have U.S. permanent residency status at the proposed starting dates
Please reach out to Christina Daniels at K12admin@bcw.edu